Hey Everyone, I’m going to start by giving you my top 5 reasons the army coup is good.
1. With the curfew our customers are not out late so showing up bright eyed and bushy tailed in the morning
2. With the tv stations off the air, I don’t have to sit through the God awful Thai soap operas at night with my mom
3. With the bars closing at 10 I don’t spend my money on bar dogs that hand out at The Boneyard late at night when I am drunk
4. We have to close the new shop at 10 now. Home earlier for me 🙂
5. No TV, no late nights at the clubs, everyone might as well go diving with Discovery
So back to the diving. We’ve had a few great days here and even had our first whale shark in about a month on Tuesday. The weather has been great during the day, with some storms later in the afternoon, but with our fast Discovery speedboats, we are already back home safe and sound by then.
I’ll leave you with some pictures of the last few days and don’t forget to visit us at http://www.discoverydivers.com. I better get out of her and home before curfew or I might be grounded with no TV.
Bark at ya later,