Daily Woof and Weather November 22
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!! I am going to head to the market and see if I can find myself a turkey to eat tonight. So, in the spirit of the holiday, I am going to give my list of somethings I am thankful for:
1. I have a good job in this economy
2. The trash can is accessable to me at the office
3. Khun Ead leaves her coffee cup on the table sometimes and walks away
4. Dad has not found the bottle of jaegermeister under my pillow
5. I never have to put on winter clothes here
6. I can sleep at work and no one bother me about it. Kind of like Joe
7. And especially that I can meet so many new friends everyday form all over the world here
Ok, back to the diving. We had a great day today with Stella and Tao on the boat to Koh Tao. Stella had fun divers and Tao had a couple of really nice girls for discover scuba diving. I saw the pictures and they look like they’ve been doing it their whole life. Meanwhile Joe was here with 2 PADI open water students and I assisted with the course.
Tomorrow, we are pretty busy again with Joe, Tao and Stella on the boats to Koh Tao and Sail Rock.
The weather was much better today with sunny skies and warm temps. Tomorrow there is a chance of rain in the morning, and then supposed to clear up with no wind and no waves. Great for diving.
Bark at ya later,