Another crossword to get your brains ticking… (click on ‘crossword2’ at the bottom)
1. The regulator (first stage) valve that Discovery Divers don’t use (unless a specific adapter is used.
5. Open (salt) water.
7. Spiky creature.
8. To leave the water.
9. Coral landscape.
10. The name of a famous animated fish (some of our friends have their home at Twin Peaks dive site).
11. Eagle… Blue Spotted… Manta…
12. The type of suit you might wear in colder water.
13. Controlled Emergency Swimming Ascent.
16. Used to see clearly underwater.
17. A breathing slit that a fish will have.
19. An underwater reptile.
20. …Samui, …Tao. In Thai it means ‘island’.
21. When checking your air, you look at your…?
1. To scuba.
2. A colourful creature that some divers are fanatical about.
3. Large sea mammal.
4. Something you try not to make a porcupine-fish do.
5. Some people use these vehicles to go underwater.
6. When we dive, we don’t propel ourselves with these limbs.
9. A pinnacle or mountain is usually made of this.
14. This animal is feared by many, but loved by nearly all divers.
15. Our air container.
16. This kind of diving is usually in sediment, mud or garbage.
18. You wouldn’t want to over-expand one of these, let alone both.